Enjoy This Exciting Chicken Nuggets Recipe for Something Special
Chicken nuggets are always a hit at mealtimes for both children and adults alike. Even if you have picky eaters in your family, chicken nuggets are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. They can be eaten on their own, in sandwiches, or cut up into smaller pieces to add to other recipes.
If your family loves chicken nuggets but you’d like a healthier option, you can easily make them yourself using fresh and healthy ingredients. When they’re made at home, you’re in more control of what your family is eating. This is because you’ll know your chicken nuggets have been made with quality ingredients that are free from preservatives and any other harmful additives.
Here is a tried and true recipe for chicken nuggets that work great with the quality halal chicken breasts available from Tariq Halal.
- 3 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 200 C
- While the oven is heating up, cut the chicken breasts into 1.5 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, herbs, and salt.
- Put the melted butter in a bowl or dish and keep it to the side for dipping.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the melted butter, then dip the chicken into the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure the pieces are thoroughly coated.
- Put some lightly greased parchment paper on a baking tray and place the chicken nuggets on them, spread apart.
- Bake the nuggets for 20 minutes until browned and the chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
Halal Chicken From Tariq Halal
If you’re ready to try this easy and delicious chicken nuggets recipe, visit Tariq Halal to buy high-quality halal chicken breasts. You can also find halal chicken Niblett, halal chicken burgers, and premade chicken nuggets.
Tariq Halal Meats was established in 1965 by Mr Tariq Sheikh and his father. Together, they have over 5 decades of experience and are leaders in the halal butcher business. They provide their customers with quality meats and ingredients, only using the best suppliers for their products.