Welcome to our Franchise section
Do you own a butcher shop or meat outlet, or currently aspire to? Partner with Tariq Halal Meat Wholesalers Ltd. and become a part of our extended family while reaping the many benefits you will experience by associating yourself with our reputable brand. As a Tariq Halal meat franchise, you obtain access to our prestigious Halal suppliers as well as our trustworthy reputation which we have authenticated over the past 45 years while in business. We also provide training on brand awareness to ensure our quality traditions live on.
Owning a Halal franchise in the UK can be challenging without the correct infrastructure and procurement network. One of the many advantages of partnering with Tariq Halal is the use of our ready-made line of operations, which is meticulously managed from sourcing to delivery. We have put in the hard work so you don’t have to, by eliminating the need for you to identify and organise procurement as well as resolving the question of how you will buy, store, and package your meat. We pride ourselves on our impeccable level of quality control from every step until it reaches the customer, which requires a certain kind of confidence. This is especially true when it comes to the trust we have earned from our customers by asking them to buy fresh meat online.
Our reputation is based on customer loyalty and yours can be too, through owning a Tariq Halal franchise.
We currently have 10 stores operational with new sites being acquired monthly.
Please see our current branches:
48 Ilford Lane, Ilford, IG2 2JY
0208 911 8201
794 High Road, Leyton, E10 6AE
0208 539 6200
9 High Street, Hounslow, TW3 1RH
0203 302 4330
14 Leigham Parade, Streatham Hill, SW16 1DR
0208 664 7045
431 North End Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6 1NY
0207 381 4252
126 The broadway, Southall, UB1 1QF
0208 574 1124
89 London Road, Croydon, CR0 2RF (Next to LIDL)
+44(0) 20 8686 8846
147 Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, SW17 7TJ
+44(0) 20 8767 9113
- Wembley (outlet)
259 Water Road, Wembley, HA0 1HX
+44(0) 208 908 9440
- Gerrards Cross
25 Packhorse Road, Gerrards Cross, SL9 7QA
01753 887 271
- South Harrow
387 Northolt Road, Harrow, HA2 8JD
+44(0) 20 8423 4975
Why Become A Franchise
It’s simple. If you can agree to the statements below, then a franchise business is for you!
- Would you like to be your own boss?
- Would you like to own your own business?
- Would you like to join a successful business model?
- Would you like to be part of completely unique franchise?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your hard work?
What can you expect as a Tariq Halal meat franchise?
- A supply of a wide variety of fresh, frozen, chilled, and marinated products, including chicken, lamb, turkey, beef and fish
- Our products and our business model are tried, tested and proven to succeed, reducing the business risk involved in opening a Halal franchise in UK
- Active support and expert advice at every stage of launching your business, from staff recruitment to product promotion and marketing
- Special training on food safety compliance, stock control, and equipment procurement, including package deals
- We offer ongoing, 'hands-on' assistance at every stage including help identifying the best premise lease deals, if needed
- We offer unlimited profit potential. This means, as a new Halal franchise in the UK, excellent profit margins and opportunity await you
We are here to assist you in your achievement. Please enquire today.
Contact us on 0208 998 4118 or email us at email@example.com
What We Look For
To successfully expand, it is crucial that the right people are recruited to work with our team. We are looking for people with the right attitude – you must be prepared to follow an established business model and be flexible as changes arise. Previous business owners are ideal candidates, however we do welcome motivated individuals who possess an attitude to succeed.
“Your business is our business. We can only succeed together”
Applying to become a franchise is very simple.
Please complete the following form and someone from our Franchise team will contact you directly.
They can help with
- Finding site(s)
- Finance with the bank(s)
- Smooth construction of shop
- Access to the best suppliers for shop refits
- And much more….
Provided the trades are all able to meet budgets, timing and quality of workmanship we will do our best to ensure they are in the construction process.