How to make the best honey garlic steak using halal meat?
These Honey Garlic Steak Bites are a delicious sweet and savory dish that you can whip up as an appetizer or midweek meal. In mere minutes you can serve up a sizzling and juicy meal that everyone is sure to love.
With just a few ingredients, you can turn fresh cubes of steak into perfectly seared bites of tantalizing flavor. To make this recipe even tastier, be sure to buy your fresh halal meat direct from Tariq Halal. We sell premium halal meats that we can have delivered right to your door.
A couple of tips before cooking: Use a cast iron skillet that has been heated until it’s smoking hot so that the meat will instantly sizzle in the pan. Also, don’t go overboard with seasoning, especially if you’re using regular soy sauce. Just a pinch of ground pepper and paprika should do it!
Halal Honey Garlic Steak Bites
- 3x Sirloin Steaks
- 1 Cup Beef stock
- 5tbsp Low sodium soy sauce
- 3tsp Corn flour
- 1tbsp Honey
- 1tsp Sesame Seeds
- 5tsp Garlic, minced
- 1tsp Chili flakes
- 1tbsp fresh salad onions, chopped
- 1/2tsp Salt
- Trim off the fat from the sirloin steaks and cut them into chunks or strips.
- Combine 1 tsp of corn flour with salt and coat the steak pieces, rubbing the corn flour into the steak.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and heat it on high heat.
- Fry the steak until it’s fully browned.
- Use a bowl to mix the beef stock, honey, garlic, and remaining corn flour. Also add in the sesame seeds and chili, holding a few pinches back to use later as a garnish.
- Pour the mixture into the beef and bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat to a low simmer. Stir gently from time to time until the sauce thickens, and each piece of beef is thoroughly coated.
- Once your succulent beef bites are done cooking, serve them with a sprinkling of salad onions, chili, and sesame seeds on top.
This delicious beef recipe would be ideally served atop fluffy and fragrant jasmine rice with a side of grilled leafy greens.
When you’re ready to make this delectable dish, buy your meat online from the UK’s leading halal butcher, Tariq Halal. There you’ll also find other high-quality and delicious halal foods including halal chicken strips, halal steak, Greek chicken kebab, halal chicken tikka, and halal meat shop mutton.