Halal Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
If you feel like your cooking is stuck in a rut and you want to try something new, here is a tried and true easy, and delicious recipe. It works as a great mid-week meal or even as an impressive snack or appetizer for a party. All you need is some good quality halal sirloin steak and other ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
Honey Garlic Halal Steak Bites
1.5 lbs of sirloin steak cut into small pieces (Don’t worry if you can’t get sirloin steak because Halal tenderloin, rib eye, and strip steak will cook up just as well)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of low-sodium soy sauce
- 3tsp honey
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Optional: Sesame seeds and salad onions
Place the steak pieces in a large resealable bag.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, and garlic and pour into the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake the bag to coat the steak in the honey garlic mixture.
- For extra flavor, leave to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat.
- Place the steak in the pan in a single layer, holding back any pieces if they don’t fit. Cook the steak cubes for 3-4 minutes, occasionally stirring, until the meat turns a golden brown.
- Add in any remaining meat and repeat the process.
- Optional: Sprinkle with sesame seeds and fresh salad onions.
Halal Steak from Tariq Halal
We sell a wide range of tender and delicious steaks in prime cuts that we guarantee you’ll love. From halal sirloin steak to halal bone-in rib steak to Wagyu beef, we have the steak you need for this recipe and more.
Halal Chicken Strips
Transform your day-to-day cooking with incredible meat and ingredients from the UK’s favorite halal meat shop, Tariq Halal.