Mushroom and Sage Rolled Turkey Breast
Whether for the holidays or just a savory everyday meal for your loved ones, this mouth-watering recipe will be one you’ll make time and time again. By using a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey, our Mushroom Sage and Rolled Turkey Breast recipes make serving turkey much easier than cooking an entire turkey.
Don’t worry about not having enough meat because a single turkey breast can make enough meat to serve up to 4 people.
Mushroom and Sage Rolled Turkey Breast Recipe
- ¼ cup of butter, divided at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves mixed
- 300g of finely chopped mushrooms
- 3 tbsp of fresh sage, chopped and divided
- 1 boneless turkey breast butterflied
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190C, 170C fan
- In a large saute pan, heat two tbsp of butter over a medium heat
- Add mushrooms, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper, cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp chopped safe and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove the skin from the turkey breast and set it aside.
- Put it on a work surface, cover it with cling film, and pound with a kitchen mallet until the turkey is 1 inch thick.
- Spread the cooked mushrooms evenly over the turkey breast and roll up from the short end until you’ve made a tight log. Wrap the skin over the roll and tie around the turkey a few times with kitchen twine.
- Put the chicken on a broiling pan and rub it all over with the remaining butter, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the turkey for another 50-60 minutes or until your meat thermometer reaches 82C.
- Serve and enjoy!
Where Can I Buy Halal Turkey?
You can buy a premium, juicy, and healthy halal turkey from Tariq Halal. In our highly rated online meat shop, you can find Frozen Turkey (whole), Turkey Breast Roll, Single Turkey Legs, Sliced Turkey, and even Turkey Cordon Bleu.
Other meats we have in stock include Greek Chicken Kebab, Halal Chicken Tikka, Halal Chicken Strips, and Halal Chicken Nuggets. We also sell several spice mixes, rubs, and marinades to add even more flavor to our delicious meats.