Best Chicken Starter Recipes
So you’re looking for some ideas for a chicken starter and can’t quite make up your mind? Whether you are looking for something incredibly easy that everyone will love, or something that makes you look like an international gourmet, Tariq Halal meat online has something to help you wow your family or your guests.
Chicken Wings (easy)
Chicken wings are always a hit starter for any occasion. One of the best ways to enjoy chicken wings is to marinate and grill them (click here for our easy marinade recipe). They suit any taste palette and can be made as mild or as spicy as you like. You can also give ours a try and pop them in the oven.
Chicken Skewers (medium)
Chicken skewers are a well-known and popular starter! You can use either dark meat or breast. We recommend marinating your meat first. You can also squeeze a bit of lemon on them before cooking and season with salt and pepper, grill, and serve with dipping sauces.
- cut big chunks
- pop them on wooden or metal skewers
- either grill or bake them in the oven
Healthy Shredded Chicken Nachos (medium - advanced):
2 Tariq Halal meat chicken breasts
1 pot full-fat greek yogurt
1 can/box/cup drained black beans
2 medium-sized tomato
1 red onion
1 bunch coriander
(any toppings to taste: olives, corn, jalapeno, spring onion, etc.)
1 large bag of tortilla chips
1 bag shredded cheese your choice (try mozzarella, jack, or cheddar work well)
- Cook the chicken via your preferred method. Salt pepper and lemon should do it, or you can use our easy marinade or any preferred sauce.
- Shred chicken by using two forks to pull it apart.
- Cut up all of your toppings to taste.
- Place tortilla chips spread across a large cookie sheet. Sprinkle grated cheese all over tortilla chips and place in your oven at low heat. The object is to melt the cheese, not cook anything.
- Once the cheese is melted, pile toppings on top of tortilla chips and melted cheese bed evenly and you will have a full sheet of nachos to be enjoyed by all. (Wait for the cookie sheet to cool down before you serve!)
Tariq Halal has great ideas and recipes for your great chicken starters, as well as all the Halal meat you need available to you online for delivery to your door. Visit us online today to place your order. www.tariqhalalmeats.com