5 Cooking Tips for Perfect Grilled Meat
Summer is here and it is time to break out the BBQ Grills! Grilled meat has multiple benefits during the summer - not least of which is a great reason to get the family together for quality time! Everyone loves a good BBQ! Whether you are grilling beef, chicken, lamb, or seafood, there is definitely an art to a delicious finished product!
Marinate your meat:
- marinating meat before you grill it has health benefits
- it decreases the amount of carcinogenic heterocyclic amines (HCAs) produced when you cook meat at high temperatures like grilling
- It slows the growth of harmful bacterias like listeria.
Take Meat Out of Fridge an Hour before Grilling:
Being room temperature prevents shrinkage, drying out of meat and can prevent uneven temperature outcomes (cold in the middle and cooked on the outside)
Create the perfect grilling environment:
- whether your grill is gas or charcoal it should have two zones of heat.
- Use the very hot for searing and that “grilled” appearance and taste
- Use the not as hot side for thorough temperature cooking and to place meat gently during flame flare-ups.
- Flame flare-ups can be controlled by gently moving the meat across to the low heat area of your grill. Squeezing meat can release juices that add to flare-ups. Allow the flame to die down on its own.
Use a thermometer for the perfect temperature:
- If you like your meat less well done, it is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the meat has reached optimum temperature in order to kill off dangerous bacteria.
Rest your meat after grilling:
- Juices inside meat constrict during the grilling process.
- Resting the meat after grilling allows the juices to be re-absorbed and redistribute themselves throughout the meat, giving you a tender, juicy piece of meat.
Whether you are grilling for a special occasion or grilling to keep the heat of an oven from affecting the comfort levels inside your house, it is incredibly easy to be a master griller! Tariq Halal has all the best cuts of halal meat online for delivery directly to your door. Our wonderful selection of pre-marinated halal meats are here to make you appear to be a master griller before the grill is even turned on! Visit our website to place your order now and for more tips and recipes for your summer grilled halal meat tips and recipes! www.tariqhalalameats.com