You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why Become A Franchise
Its simply if you can agree to the statements below than a franchise business is for you!
• Would you like to be your own boss
• Would you like to own your own business
• Would you like to join a proven business model
• Would you like to be part of completely unique franchise
• Would you like to be rewarded for your hard work
So what can you expect as a Tariq Halal meat franchise?
• Wide variety of fresh, frozen, chilled, and marinated products, including chicken, lamb, turkey, beef and even fish
• Our products and our business model is tried, tested and already successful, reducing the business risk involved in opening a Halal franchise in UK
• Active support and expert advice at every stage of launching your business, from staff recruitment to product promotion and marketing
• Special training on food safety compliance, stock control, and equipment procurement, including package deals
• We will help you 'hands-on' at every stage, and on an ongoing basis. We can even identify best premise lease deals if needed
• We offer unlimited profit potential. This means, as a new Halal franchise in UK, you will get the chance to scale any height with excellent profit margins
Please enquire today and we will help your meet your goals
Contact us on 0208 998 4118 or email us at email@example.com
With Brand Halal’s globalisation, there are signs all over that the brand Halal is in the quest to dominate world meat market scenario in few years down the line. As per the estimation of Malaysia-based World Halal Forum, Halal already accounts for over 17% of the worldwide food market.
Blissfully, though, contemporary meat is pretty darn tender, much tenderer than the meat consumed by our cave-dwelling ancestors. In the primordial days, meat was cooked without any former marination of rich spices and herbs which endowed a “bland” taste to the meat preparation. Mostly they were simply roasted or smoked. While in the medieval age, most of the meat in the western countries were prepared using salt and pepper and that gave “spice-less” and “not-so-yummy” feel and taste to it. Slowly and gradually, the world witnessed an evolution in the subject of meat preparation and its marination.
Frozen Meat Products have been in continuation since the 1930’s and often are linked with TV dinners and other ease & convenience items. These frozen meat products are quick, handy and simple-to-cook, besides saving time on cleaning them.