You have no items in your shopping cart.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following classes of data about you:
Information you give us
This is information about you that you provide to us on our site (when making purchases, subscribing to our newsletter, subscribing to be kept up to date, reporting a problem, writing a review, sending us correspondence or any details you provide when registering to use our site). This information includes your name (first and last name), address, phone number, e-mail address, financial and credit card information, order details and other information that you provide us with.
Information we collect about you
We collect information automatically about your visit during your time on our website referred to as “cookies”. The information collected allows us to deliver you with a positive user experience when you browse the site. It also helps us to identify areas of improvement. For more information please see our cookies policy.
Our website collects details of transactions you have made through it; however, we do not collect, process or store/hold any credit or debit card information. All Payment Processing is done by our secure payment gateway provider. Our payment gateway provider is Paypal . You can avail further information on their policies by visiting their website www.paypal.com. and UTP. You can avail further information on their policies by visiting their website www.universaltp.com.
Information we receive from other sources.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing agencies and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you.
What we do with your information
The information we collect is important to us as is allows us to better understand your needs and in turn provide you with a better service. Your information is used in a variety of means including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To process purchases, refunds, exchanges and other transactions.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service(s).
- To analyse for fraud protection and credit risk.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than two years.
Sharing of information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. In order to fulfil your order, process your payment details and to provide you with services, we may share your personal information with our trusted service providers including but not limited to payment gateway provider, delivery partners, analytics & search engine providers and credit reference agencies.
How we store your personal data
Links to other websites
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Tariq Halal Meats
259 Water Road ,